Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 43% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,587 (6,101,269 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)