Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Gijón you would need to make just about €1,365 (COL$5,624,752) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)