Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,688 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,712 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)