Cost of living comparison between Bangkok, Thailand and Gijón, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02497 EUR / THB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Gijón you would need to make just about €2,448 (98,061 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)