Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02700 EUR / THB
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Gijón you would need to make just about €2,667 (98,784 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)