Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Gijón, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Gijón you would need to make just about €2,074 (CH$1,856,274) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)