Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Gijón, Spain
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01602 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Gijón? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Gijón (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Gijón you would need to make just about €977 (61,003 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)