Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Gibraltar
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.571 GIP / LYD *
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,900 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £6,422 (11,243 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)