Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18683 GIP / MYR
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,500 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £4,833 (RM25,868) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)