Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14837 GIP / BRL
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,300 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,697 (R$ 24,916) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)