Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01118 GIP / ARS *
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,900 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £2,384 (ARS $213,321) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malanje costs 7,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)