Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00762 GIP / RSD
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,900 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,481 (457,035 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)