Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00136 GIP / CRC
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 43% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,500 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £4,268 (₡ 3,140,912) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)