Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.906 GIP / EUR
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,400 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £6,072 (€6,703) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)