Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27912 GIP / TND
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,800 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £2,130 (7,630 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)