Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00031 GIP / TZS
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,300 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,935 (12,557,963 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (about 1 hour ago)