Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Gibraltar
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00789 GIP / ARS *
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,800 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,874 (ARS $491,289) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)