Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02966 GIP / HNL
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 44% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,100 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,950 (L 133,194) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)