Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.860 GIP / EUR
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 34% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,300 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £4,810 (€5,591) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rennes costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)