Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11315 GIP / CNY
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 44% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,700 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £4,343 (38,386元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)