Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 GIP / COP
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,700 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,099 (COL$14,120,850) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)