Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13874 GIP / BRL
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £8,000 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,993 (R$ 28,782) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 3 hours ago)