Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19512 GIP / PEN
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,500 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £2,931 (S/. 15,021) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)