Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00100 GIP / CLP
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,600 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £5,209 (CH$5,218,179) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)