Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GIP / MGA
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 58% cheaper than in Gibraltar
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,600 in Gibraltar you would need to make just about £3,221 (17,062,940 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)