Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Gibraltar
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11573 GIP / DKK
Do you live in Gibraltar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Gibraltar
For example, you would need at least £8,342 (kr72,083) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £7,800 in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)