Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,515 (2,969KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)