Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03019 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Ghent you would need to make just about €927 (30,706₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)