Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Ghent, Belgium
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,224 (﷼ 111,659,603) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)