Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 38% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,851 (3,166,871 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)