Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Ghent, Belgium
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00221 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Ghent you would need to make just about €481 (217,834 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)