Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,118 (COL$4,885,746) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)