Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,087 (CH$1,824,129) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)