Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09729 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €4,320 (kr 44,399) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)