Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00774 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,910 (¥505,101) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)