Cost of living in Surat, India vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 66% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,167 (₨103,645) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)