Cost of living in Shimoga, India vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shimoga (India) is 51% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,368 (₨121,518) in Shimoga.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)