Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14794 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,533 (R$ 10,361) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)