Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14730 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,487 (R$ 10,097) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)