Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,580 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)