Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01699 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,605 (Php212,209) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 3 hours ago)