Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01723 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,202 (Php127,804) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)