Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14862 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,476 (R$ 9,932) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 3 hours ago)