Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is about the same as in Ghent (Belgium)
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)