Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00525 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,195 (₨227,638) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)