Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01106 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 57% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,374 (124,176 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)