Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14792 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,679 (R$ 11,353) in Porto Velho.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)