Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12195 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Ghent you would need to make just about €2,495 (20,460 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)