Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23301 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 (14,107 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)