Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Ghent you would need to make just about €1,408 (2,747 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)