Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Ghent, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Ghent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Ghent (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €4,141 (AU$6,408) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Ghent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)